Voltage stabilization station Eco-Power 300 is a system that can supply power equipment for 230 V AC (alternating current, such as in an ordinary household outlet), 12 V DC (direct current, such as the outlet cigarette lighter) and 5V USB directly through Energybike, without using the battery. This gives the effect that the connected device works only when someone turns the pedals and generates electricity. In contrast, when the pedaling stops connected device / devices are turned off.
The most important features:
– Regulates the voltage coming from Energybike in the range 9-40 V DC for providing a stable output of 13.8 V DC
– Converts the DC voltage of 13.8 V to 230 V AC mains (pure sine wave)
– The power to 300 watts
– The ability to simultaneously power multiple devices – for 230 V, 12 V and 5V USB
– Dimensions of 20 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm; Weight 2 kg
What can be connected and powered via this system?
Any device on the 230V, 12V and 5V with a total capacity not exceeding 300 watts. But keep in mind that the average adult person can energorowerze to easily produce even a long time about 60 watts. Production of 120 watts and more by the average person already requires some effort and can not last too long (eg. 150 watts for about 10 seconds) because of the resistance of the pedals and fatigue. As a consequence, generate more than 150 watts is possible for people with a very good physical condition, practicing actively cycling.
– LED TVs, CD / USB, low-quality playback, LED lighting, small blenders / mixers, mobile phones, tablets, computers, laptops, cameras, projectors.
Is it possible to connect several Energybikes to one voltage stabilization station to increase the maximum power generated and to fund more equipment?
It is possible, but you need to use power combiner.