The plastic bottle (PET) shredder powered by EnergyBike, is a device that fits into the ecological lifestyle trend. Nowadays, when the utilization of plastics is becoming a global problem, it is important to be able to process plastic waste at least on a small scale. Thanks to the shredder, plastic bottles and other plastic containers can be ground into small pieces, and then given a thermal treatment to create raw material for secondary use. For example, a filament for a 3D printer. Pedaling on an EnergyBike produces the energy needed to power the device. The cover and hopper of the shredder are made of transparent polycarbonate so that we can watch how a bottle gets between the blades and is cut into small pieces.
- permanent magnet 24V DC 8A 200 Watts motor
- spur gearbox 20 rpm
- claw coupling
- 2-shaft shredder module, hardened steel blades, blackened against corrosion
- you can grind PET bottles up to 1.5 liters including the thread
- steel frame with detachable legs and rubber adjustable feet
- right and left rotation switch with off position
- emergency stop button
- transparent polycarbonate cover and detachable hopper
- weight about 25 kg (52 lbs), dimensions 60x60x50 cm
Set consist of:
- Energy Spinning Bike
- shredder with cable
- mains adapter (230 VAC / 24 VDC)
- additional power cable for connecting the battery (with crocodile clams)
- 24V 300W generator
- safe 24V DC voltage
Energy needed to power the shredder is generated by a person pedaling on a bicycle. Grinding 1 bottle of 1.5 liters takes about 20 seconds.
In this set, instead of the EnergyBike, it is possible to use other fitness equipment producing electricity, such as: EnergyRower, EnergyAirbike. Please ask for the price of such a set.