The Eco-Meter system enables measurement and monitoring of EnergyBike operation parameters (instantaneous power, total generated energy, training time) and displaying these data on a handheld screen and recording on the memory card. In addition, information can be sent wirelessly to the control panel (a small computer) and from there displayed on a large screen, single or bulk (up to 20 users simultaneously) and sent to the main server for archiving and further sharing.
Who is the Eco-Meter system addressed to?
- for schools and fitness clubs – thanks to personalized RFID cards, it is possible to collect data on generated energy on individual user accounts (students, club members), compile statistics, observe training results, organize competitions and competitions
- for foundations, social organizations and other groups that would like to have a simple and reliable system for measuring and visualization of generated energy, promote ecological awareness and responsible energy management;
- for individual users interested in measuring energy generated
The most important features of the Eco-Meter system:
- instantaneous power measurement, total generated energy and time
- saving parameters on the memory card
- the ability to identify users using magnetic cards
- displaying parameters (power, energy and time) on a small screen mounted on the EnergyBike steering wheel
- wireless transmission of data to the central unit, from which they can be displayed on a large summary screen and also forwarded to the server
- access to data via the website – viewing the history of training, instantaneous power (updated every 0.5 second), total energy generated, making comparisons, setting individual goals
- for schools, fitness clubs and other groups: an administrative account for user management, compilation, comparisons, organizing competitions and viewing statistics.
- modularity of the system – various configurations are possible to suit the user’s requirements: meter, display and control unit, meter and display, meter and control unit
- the ability to combine multiple gauges into groups and display results on a large screen
The price includes a starter kit:
- 1 central unit
- 1 meter
The set price does not include the spinning EnergyBikes shown in the picture.
- voltage measurement: 4-60V DC
- intensity measurement 1-30A
- power measurement: 1-350 W
- power supply for meters and small displays directly from the energowower
- power supply of the control panel – directly from the EnergoRower or from an external USB source 2A, 230 V (in order to support the results – the start of the control unit takes about 50 seconds)
- the ability to freely modify the appearance of screens, add a logo, change layout, etc.
possibility of cooperation with other DC sources than EnergyBikes